A competent and motivated work force provides a secure platform in every successful organisation. The correct ability, knowledge and competence must be present to achieve high quality. For this reason, our personnel are used to working with various quality tools such as FMEA, PPAP and SPS.
Quality and environmental policy
Skaraverken is a supplier focusing on the precision manufacturing of parts and complete products. Skaraverken is working actively for a lasting sustainable development of its activities.
This is achieved by
- We shall supply our customers with products according to specification at the time agreed.
- We shall give our employees the conditions to fulfil the requirements set and to take responsibility for the quality and the environment in their own work.
- We shall have a consciously sustainable process with quality and environmental development that is characterised by continuous improvements, resulting in satisfied customers, increased productivity, profitability and job satisfaction for all employees.
- We shall comply with requirements in legislation and ordinances as well as take into consideration requirements in the environmental area.
- We shall minimise the environmental impact of our activities as far as it is technically possible and financially defensible.
- We shall continuously improve our activities in order to offer a safe workplace in sustainable surroundings.